Thursday 9 October 2014

w7 Prime Magic ( camera ready )

The w7 primer comes in a lovely sized plastic tube, i had never tried primer myself before until i watched a watched a makeup video online saying no make up is complete with out a good primer, so after some more research i decided to purchase the w7 camera ready primer. Its easy to use and its also purple in color so you know where you have applied it, once on my face feels like silk so soft and smooth, my foundation just glides on on skin! I've missed out and made so many make up disasters but now i have this w7 primer in my life my make up always looks flawless, it does not dry out you skin like some face cream/products tend to do. On price this is a great price for the quality and amount you get as you don't need to smother your face in primer, the price i paid was £4.50 which i thought was a fair price to pay. They also sell other types of primer, like i have said this is camera ready anti dull and shine, on a rating of 1-10 i would rate this product a 10. I love the way my face feels after applying it and my face feels fresh allay

Thanks for ready my blog , more to come soon

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment