Wednesday 15 October 2014

Thank you

Hi, 

Hoping you are all well, 


I just want to say Thank you, to each and every person and company, that has viewed my blog. I am truly overwhelmed  with the amount of views i have had.


I started up my blog on the 8th of October and since then i have has 327 views, not just in England but America, Germany,Ireland, New Zealand,France and Jersey, i'm so happy that you are enjoying my thought's and opinions on makeup, skin and hair care, this is my passion as well as my hobby and i find it such a enjoyable thing to do with my spare time.If any of you would like to follow me on twitter please do @tattoochic89. Also please comment with your thought's on my blog i would love your feed back.


As of next week i will also be doing you tube blog's and i hope that you all come over and watch my videos, i will be keeping up this blog as well.

So thank you all, for taking the time, to share in my interests and thought's on products.

Back soon with my reviews on my skin care and two w7 products.

Thank you for reading

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment