Thursday 16 October 2014

Tomorrows reveiw

Hi,



I just wanted to share with you what i plan on reviewing tomorrow.

I'm going to be looking at and testing  w7 Bronze Shimmer which comes in a round black and gold case, I've never been one for bronzer as I've found its never really suited me so i'm looking forward to seeing how w7  bronzer looks.

I'm also going to review a none branded eye shadow palette which comes in a large rectangular palette complete with mirror and applicators, and contains five blushes. I'm a big fan of this palette and for the price i'm sure there are so many people that can not afford expensive makeup will also enjoy it as well. 


I hope you enjoy my thought's on both of these makeup products tomorrow.


Thank you for reading

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment