Saturday 18 October 2014

Cheaper priced brush set & pictures for false lashes

Hi,


Tomorrow i will be reviewing a cheaper priced complete brush set, all brushes come in a stylish fold away carry case.

I will be uploading pictures of the lashes i reviewed tonight.


I am so grateful to everyone for viewing my blog, please leave me feed back or e-mail me at tattoochic89@hotmail.co.uk to let me know what you think of my blog, i enjoy reviewing make up and beauty products so much but i would really appreciate your feed back.


As of next week my youtube videos will be up and running, so i hope you can all join me over there as well as on my blog.

Are there products you would like to see being reviewed please let me know. I like to give people the opportunity of cheaper products as well as higher price products, but i want to keep you all happy so comment with what you would like to see.

Thank you all for helping me reach 663 views it really does mean so much, heres to 1000 veiws. Also find me on twitter @tattoochic89.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment