Thursday 16 October 2014

My New Nail Varnish Colours This Autumn By Collection Cosmetics

Hi,


Hope you enjoyed my last review, here are my new autumn/winter nail varnishes.


So today I've been out browsing at make up and other beauty products,and being in my element. I needed some new nail varnishes and they always grab my attention especially the ones with glitter and the bright and bold one's.

Instead of going for my normal bright in your face nail polish i brought three more shuttle shades, ready for the colder weather and they are perfect because there gorgeous. There from collection cosmetics which i have found are always a good brand I've never had any bad quality products from them yet, so my expectations where to have great quality nail polish.

The first colour is in the shade  Lilac Daze number 22 it is a lovely calm colour i put four coats on for the perfect coverage then on top of that added a clear polish. The brush fan's out so it applies to the whole nail, its not a watery varnish either which i have found with some nail other branded nail polishes.

 I brought all of these nail varnishes at my local super market in the beauty isle for 99p. Amazing price and great opportunity to purchase lots of beautiful colours. 


The second colour is in the shade Babydoll Pink number 8. This is a very cute looking polish its a shuttle barbie pink its perfect as its not bright and very elegant looking. I love this colour and would match up perfectly with w7 nude kiss lipstick.

Finally the last colour is the shade Baby Blue number 23, another lovely shuttle polish these are perfect autumn/winter colours this shade would be lovely for winter with a bit of snow flake nail art. Or even a Frozen design i'm sure lots of people will be opting for a beautiful winter nail art look.

I hope you have enjoyed my new nail varnish colours, i will be reviewing w7 nail dust glitter once i have it as this look so beautiful and i love glitter.

Below are some picture's of the nail varnish.

Thank you for reading

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment