Tuesday 21 October 2014

Before and After makeup

Hi, 

Hope you have all had a lovely day.


So here is my before makeup shot, i never thought i would post myself all natural but for my readers i feel confident enough to. I love make up and it makes me happy to try out new styles and in a way its my security blanket even though i am a confident person, but the main reason i wear it is because it makes me feel beautiful, adding foundation brightens my face and covers any spots i do have, putting that bit of mascara on widens my eyes and makes me fee ready for anything, adding my favorite lipstick well with that i feel i'm ready to succeed in anything the day throws my way. Sometimes when i wake up i feel fresh and beautiful the way i am, so with a freshen up and some day cream i do opt for the no makeup look, but i must admit this is very rare these day's. I'm to in love with makeup to miss out on a day of not wearing it.

So Me without makeup.

The makeup i have used is w7 primer, Maybelline dream satin foundation in sand number 30.
w7 shimmer bronzer, w7 candy blush shade orion, w7 butter kiss lipstick in pink.
For my eyes as i said i decided to go for a bright look, excuse my camera quality at the moment, the mascars is another one form w7 lashtastic. The colours are from my BRIGHTS 6 colour  palette, i used yellow, orange and green. I love to try different affects out, which i always find exciting but sometimes it can be a complete disaster.

Thank you for reading, hope you have enjoyed my before and after. Here's a little picture to  have a little giggle at.
 
Emma x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment