Wednesday 15 October 2014

w7 Automatic pencil eye liner & liquid eye liner

Hi, 

Sorry my review is up later then i hope for tonight, but hope you enjoy.


So here is my review on my w7's eye liners, pencil eye liner and liquid eye liner.

Eye liner for me is not a everyday thing, i know some people wear it all the time but i feel it give's my eyes a bigger better look for when i'm going out, or want someone to notice my eyes more. So when i do wear it my eyes stand out more.

Firstly i have always brought pencil eye liners, I've never been a big one for liquid eyeliners, but since trying it i have found it is so easy to use, i use pencil eyeliner on the water line of my eye and for me it does give my eyes a bigger bolder look. I use liquid liner on my lids and flick affect.

w7's Automatic pencil eyeliner is a brilliant product its smooth and easy to apply, i wear black I've not tried other colours but it would be something i would try. I do love this eye liner and wear it all the time when i go out for the evening or to parties. I can not find fault in this w7 product it is all you could want in the perfect pencil eye liner. The price and quality of the is just perfect it should last a life time, even when your right down to the bottom, i hate throwing my favorite makeup item when it comes to the end of its life.


w7's liquid eye liner, as i mentioned i have not been a big one for liquid eye liners, as i don't have a steady hand and it never seems to go how i want it to look, but this eye liner has a thick,then thinned tip to the applicator and since using this i found it easier to do the look i long for. It is not clumpy and with the applicator it is so easy to apply. It is also such an easy eye liner to remove it is almost effortless. One coat i find is enough to give you a perfect look, it is a great price and a great quality eye liner, i will continue to buy as it gives me everything i'm looking for in eye liner products.


I am yet to come across a w7 product that i do not love, i have enjoyed every product i have reviewed, i hope you enjoy them as well. I recommend these products they are really worth a try.


I hope you have enjoyed this review on eyeliners.

Thank you for reading

Emma x




No comments:

Post a Comment