Wednesday 15 April 2015

Pink Parcel, It's a monthly thing.

Hey Lovelies,


I just want to apologies for the lack of posts been busy with my children as its still Easter holidays here!

Anyway let's get back to it,


Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box which contains an array of goodies as well the essentials you need for that time of the month, you can choose from tampons and sanitary towels and pick the brand as well, which is a great feature as you won't be sent products that wont be used. I really like Pink Parcel i really do think it is one of the best subscription boxes about, because your getting what you need each month along with some goodies that will most certainly cheer you up and make you feel better during that crap time!

The something for you,


I have heard some people say it is rather pricey for what you get as you can buy  sanitary wear for a few pounds but i think when i go to buy my monthly needs i never would think to buy a bag of goodies for that horrible week to cheer me up , and i'm not sure any of us do. So i think its lovely that the people at pink parcel have taken the time to fill that treat box up for you. If you opt not to find out what is inside the treat box you will have a great little surprise as pink parcel have worked along side many companies which include simple, o.p.i, Elizabeth Arden, divine chocolate, doisy&dam, witch and that's just a few to mention.

Inside my Pink Parcel,
So i won't keep you waiting any longer inside my pink parcel was a selection of tampons ranging from light to heavy, which are indicated by the wrapper colours.






A Doisy and Dam Coconut & lucuma 74% organic dark chocolate bar.
Which is great because chocolate is a must have during your period i think, it always makes me feel better anyway. Sadly i won't be enjoying this chocolate bar though as i do not like coconut.




Kandula Ceylon pink tea,
Which i think fits in well with the pink parcel, it has high levels of antioxidants, vitamin c and natural goodness, which would be great during that week, again for me i won't be trying it as i have not been a tea drinker for 6+ years now but i will pass it on to my friend to see what she thinks of it.







Duck Tissues,
Now i love these i think they are so cute, that cute in fact i don't want to use them! another really useful item inside i end up having a good old cry during my monthly so these are perfect to pop in your bag or pocket.



Lip Glam,
Which i have had before to review and i loved it so i'm always happy to receive product again that i enjoyed using, so i will defiantly be making good use of this also great for multi purpose use.



Binky London eye pencil.
I've seen so many products from Binky but not yet had the joy of using it myself, so i was really happy to get this eye pencil in pink parcel, I don't always wear eye products but when i do i want to know its good quality.



Bella Pierre Cosmetics.
I'm going to be honest I've never heard of bella pierre cosmetics before so a surprise product for me, and wow i love it, its and eye shimmer/shadow in SPO15 Discotheque which is a gold/green colour and it is beautiful.



Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment.
I don't know about you but sometimes during the monthly my hair looses its shine and softness It lacks the healthiness it would normally have. So another practical item included and i love the smell of tea tree.This is a sachet from Paul Mitchell.



So that's it for my pink parcel, i hope it gives you a good look into what you get when joining this great monthly subscription box, if you sign up now your first box will be £5.95 then there after it will cost you £9.99 a month, but you do have the ability to pause your subscription, so if your not going to be there one month just place it on hold! Also available for girls who have just started there periods there is Teen parcel with all the great features just like pink parcel. 

I hope you have enjoyed and thank you for reading guy's

Emma xx

Also come check out my YouTube review on the Pink Parcel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Nn6i_qNuS0XtHIEiZlLaA

No comments:

Post a Comment