Friday 8 April 2016

Our New Adventre

 

HI,

I'm so happy to be back and up and running again, there are a few big changes to my blog. Firstly the name has changed! For a good reason as a mum of three i have decided to bring them into my blogging my blog will now consist of things for familys. Such a toys for children activity's, food, and things for mums, my first two post will be things for myself from two lovely company's Ms Flow and TOTM which are items for periods, one is a subscription box which is filled with lost of lovely items, and the second one is a range of organic sanitary wear and there will be lost more information on both of these over the weekend. 

So i hope you follow our journey and see what we get up to, there will be days out included as well and plenty of pictures. 

So for now i bid you farewell but i will be back very soon with my new posts which i hope you enjoy as much as me and my children have! 


Thank you for following please follow me on twitter for updates and  other bits and bobs 
https://twitter.com/tattoochic89

See you guys very soon! 

Three and me! x

No comments:

Post a Comment