Wednesday 1 April 2015

Chuckling Goat, Refresh Magic Cleanser.

Hi Guy's

#MyfamilyClub
http://www.myfamilyclub.co.uk/ 

First thoughts of this magic cleanser i was rather taken in by  the cute little goat on the outer sleeve, its sweet and colorful which catches they eye,i was  in two minds i was intrigued and wary  because of the scent and colour the scent is a strong spearmint kind of overpowering but lovely and fresh the colour is a green spinach kind of colour but your able to see the care and love that has gone in to making this lovely soap. Containing beautiful organic ingredients which is always lovely in a product knowing it is well sourced and no animals where harmed to make this, makes me feel  happy about this product. With the added bonus of  goats milk which is a fantastic for your skin  i was looking forward to trying it out, even on my first unsure judgment.


 



I suffer with dry and some what sensitive skin so finding a product that works with my skin is always great and i love to see the results. After using it my skin did feel soft and smooth and had a nice fresh scent to it, it kind of awoke my skin reviving it which i thought was great because even being 25 my skin does feel worn and tired most days. This soap is great for the whole family which  for me having three children two of which did suffer from eczema when younger is such a good feature. I'd never heard of Chuckling goat before so its lovely to try a new product made by a beautiful family run business and  after some further research into them let me say what an amazing company they have, my overall thoughts on this Magic Cleanser soap is enjoyable to use, don't be deceived  by first site of the product, great fresh spring scent and leave's the skin feeling smooth and revived. I have used this on my children as well and there skin is has had no redness or reactions to it which is fantastic for me as a mum.#WordOfMouthMums


Thanks for reading,
Hope you have enjoyed, i would love to know your thoughts on this product? Would you try it?  


Cost: £3.95
Can be purchased from:: http://bit.ly/RefreshMagicCleanser 
Rating: 5/5 
Twitter: @chucklinggoat 

P.R sent sample        

No comments:

Post a Comment