Monday 20 October 2014

Natural Collection, foundation from my youth.

Hi, 

So i'm going to talk about one of the first ever foundations i used, when i fist found makeup i didn't want a heavy looking foundation i wanted to keep my skin in good condition and wanted to stay natural looking.

So after a quick look in to natural foundations i came across the natural collection. This is more like a tinted moisturizer then foundation, it is light but still covers blemishes and redness, which is what i wanted being a teenager your skin can have so many break outs.

The down side to this foundation is finding your correct colour as i tried a few and found some gave me an orangery complexion, but after finding my correct colour i found it was easy to use, it blended well, and was not dry like some cheap foundations.

This only use to cost me £2.00 from boots stores, which was a good price for a young girl at school, i always found my skin would stay clear, so it did what i wanted and for a good price.

Once i finished school and could afford more expensive foundations i left my young love behind and brought products from Maybelline, which gave me a better finish and a more made up look. 

Now i always tend to use higher end foundations but i still always have products from natural collection, as it take me back to my younger self, when i was just learning how to find the right makeup.


Thank you for reading

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment