Wednesday 29 October 2014

Halloween makeup Trial

Hi,

So today i decided to do a few practice run's of Halloween makeup. I have had so much fun doing this and my boy's also enjoyed watching me change in to a few different things! 

The first one i went for was a sugar skull, i used the w7 vamp me up kit as well as w7 black eyeliner liquid and pencil for a few details on my look. If your looking for an easy Halloween makeup look i would say this is for you, a whole white face, two black circles then fill in with your desired colour. Do some petals around your circles, a black upside down heart on your nose. I unfortunately didn't have any gems to add the finish affect, but if you do it will give your sugar skull a more beautiful look. Below is a picture of my finished face.
As you can see i went for red eyes as i wanted something bright that would stand out, my lip lines are not perfect, but i couldn't find my eyeliner sharpener, with a little more effort and some gems i think this would look brilliant.

The second look i went  for was a skeleton i love skulls, this was another easy look to achive a whole white face, two black eyes, a black nose similar to the sugar skull but with the top bit cut out, along the jaw line colour it in all black for the affect of missing jaw. For this look i used the same w7 makeup set vamp me up. This skeleton is another easy to achive look so if your not brilliant at makeup or your in a last minute rush this maybe for you. Below is a picture of my achieved look, i'm not happy with the teeth as i didn't get the correct look i wanted, i would have liked them to be more smudged and more defined, but this was just a trial run so once i try them again i will upload pictures again, and they will be better.

As you can see in the picture below i choose a liquid eyeliner for thinner more sharper strokes the above skeleton i used a pencil eyeliner for the mouth which did not give me the look i wanted as i found the pencil to thick.

I hope you enjoyed both of these simple to achive Halloween look's, and hope you have fun getting your perfect look.
Thank you for reading

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment