Tuesday 14 October 2014

TRESemme Salon Finish firm hold & My number 1 choice of Shampoo

Hi,

Hope you have all had a wonderful day.

So as i mentioned in my other post, i'm going to review my personal favorite hairspray. Since i had my hair cut i tend to wear it with a quiff, as well as just down. With my hair being naturally straight and fine I've found it hard to find a good hair product that give my hair the lift and  boost it needs once styled so finding the right product was very important as i like to have my hair perfect, as perfect as i can get it at least.

I have tried so many hairsprays and mouses, but after a long and tiring search i finally found THE ONE, TRESemme salon finish firm hold, with this product my hair stays the way i have styled it for the whole day. Its light and none sticky and has a beautiful fragrance to it, i only use a level three hold and for me i find that enough. I don't like hairsprays that feel heavy and sticky, it take the glamour away from its purpose.

I love this hairspray i would rate it on a scale of 1-10..10 as it gives me a natural healthy, fresh look. Some hairsprays even being a higher hold do not hold my hair in place but this comes down to testing and finding the right one, this product for me is a life saver and i have recommended it to so many people. I've never had complaints for recommending it, so they must be as happy as me. The price i payed at my local super market was £2.25 down from £3.00, which i find a great price as i don't use it all the time, and do not use large amounts.


My 1st choice shampoo: Well where to begin there are so many shampoo's on the market and i have tried so many, the things that appeal to me are the look of the product, the price and of course the smell! I use to buy at least 4 different brands each time i needed a new shampoo, but now my favorite brand is Herbal essence, the price is always good, the look it very enticing and the smell of there shampoos and conditioners are beautiful. Even two/three days after washing my hair i can still smell the scent. The quality of Herbal Essence is fantastic, my hair feels so refreshed after using it, it never tangles or knots, and it makes it silky smooth and soft. I defiantly rate this product a 10 in all areas. The price i paid was £1.89 at my local supermarket, it was on offer at the time so i did stock up, the usual price is £3.79, but for beautiful smelling and looking hair i don't mind spending more on shampoos and conditioners.

At the moment i'm using Herbal Essence ignite my colour, with Moroccan rose extract. This come's in a beautiful pink bottle, with a bright green cap. Also you don't need lots of shampoo to clean your hair i use about a small plum sized amount, but i also do have long hair.

I hope you enjoy, my two favorite hair product's. I could not live without either of these! 


Thank you for reading


Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment