Thursday 16 October 2014

w7 The Honey Queen Blush & w7 Butter Kiss Lipstick

Hi,


So as i said last night, today's review is on w7 blush and lipstick. i was so excited to try these two new w7 products and this morning i have and i'm so excited to share my thoughts with you.


The Honey Queen Blush: This come in the most beautiful little box, for me the product has to be eye catching as well it needs to grab me and this certainly has. Once you take the lid off there is a handy little brush inside, underneath the brush is the most beautiful design set out in a honey comb style, there are a mix of beautiful colours. Once on your skin it gives your cheeks the most gorgeous shimmer, for me i didn't use a lot as i found even a small amount showed my cheeks of perfectly.  I love the shimmer you get from this blush, some blushers can be dull, but this Honey Queen gives yo the perfect look, i would wear this daily and just apply more for parties and evenings out, it would go well with brown shimmery eyes and plenty of mascara. I will be recommending this blush to people who are looking for a beautiful product. I will certainly be purchasing this blush again and make sure i don't run out.


Butter Kiss Lipstick: This lipstick comes in a beautiful pink container, once opened there is the most delicious pink lipstick. Now i have dark brown hair i love bright coloured lipsticks but i never wear red, as it does not suit me. It does look like a very bright pink but once on you lips it is shuttle but effective, my lips stand out and give me a glamours look. If you are looking for a pink lipstick i would give butter kiss a go, the shade i have is pretty in pink it does exactly that gives you very pretty plump lips. It applies easily to your lips, so for me this is a must have and i will be buying this product again, it has lived up the expectations i hoped it would have, so i am very happy.

w7 products for me do what they say on the products, if its lushes lashes then your lashes will be lush, I still have not come across a product that i do not love and won't be buying again, i hope if you do try these products you will love them as much as me.

Below are some pictures of the products, and myself modeling them.


Thank you for reading 

Emma x









No comments:

Post a Comment