Friday 17 October 2014

w7 Bronze Shimmer Compact.

Hi, 


Here is my review on w7's Bronze Shimmer Compact, another beautiful product from w7, this bronze shimmer comes in a round plastic container with gold and black zebra strips on the front, very eye catching before you have even opened it.


I have never been a big fan of bronzer but that is my personal choice, as I've always though it has never suited me, but since trying and testing different make up product bronzer has always been the one shouting out for me to try so here are my thoughts on w7's bronze. 


This bronze has a beautiful dark bronze shimmered colour, very eye catching so applied to me more then some other bronzers i have seen. To apply the bronzer i use a large blush brush for a bigger coverage area, i've also applied this on top of my blush to give it a shimmer look, which i found is a nice affect when going out. It applies very smoothly to your skin its not a heavy product which is good as your skin does not feel like you have lots of product on.

I have also used this bronzer on my eyelids to give a different affect to my eye shadow,which looked amazing and i had many complements on it so it is a brilliant product to be used in different ways as well as what it is meant for.

This Bronze cost's £3.49 a great price seeing as you get a large amount of bronze. I think i may have been swayed to using bronze more now, as this product is beautiful and easy to use. So yet again w7 have made a stunning item of make up and i'm sure im included in the many people who love this.

Thank you for reading

Emma x




No comments:

Post a Comment