Wednesday 15 October 2014

My Skin care products.

Hi, 

So today i'm reviewing skin care products, after a long day and wearing makeup your skin can dry out and cause spot's and dry patches. So i always make sure i cleanse which does not have to cost you lots of money as long as you find the right product to help dry skin, breakouts, blemishes then you can not go wrong. 

So firstly i use Nivea gentle facial cleansing wipes, they come in a handy sized packet and contain 25 wipes per pack, the ones i buy are for dry and sensitive skin. They are beautiful face wipes, soft and smooth they are not harsh feeling, they have a lovely moisturizing smell, so as well as being good for your skin these wipes remove your make up.

I brought these face wipes at my local super market they are on offer at the moment so i payed £1.95 usually they are 2.99. So a barging I've stocked up on them, I highly recommend these facial wipes.


I use Nivea rich moisturizing day cream, and Nivea regenerating night cream, i use these 6 days and nights out of 7, as personally i like to give my skin one day away from all products, make up and skin care. 

The day cream is soft light, and very easy to  distribute across your face, it has a beautiful natural scent to it which is always very appealing to me,there is nothing worst then a horrible smelling products. My skin feels smooth and healthy after using this face cream. If you are looking for a morning face cream i would recommend giving this one a go, i'm sure you will love it. At the moment it is on offer at my local super market for £1.95 which i think is a brilliant price.

The night cream is soft but thicker, which is good as it keeps your face moisturized for a long length while you sleep,and soaks all the goodness in to your skin,this cream is perfect for night use as i feel once i wake up in the morning my skin is soft and not greasy. This is also on sale at my local super market for the same price of £1.95.

My biggest must have is Clean & Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub, i have used this product for years now, i am in love with it. I hardly ever get any black heads or spots which i am so happy about as nothing is more stressful then a spot. This product is a massive must have to me, i would be lost with out it, it's a thick lotion and its rough, which cleans your face thoroughly, after using it your face feels very clean and healthy. I normally rinse my face first with cold water, then i use clean & clear i rub it into my face and leave for 5-10 minuets, before washing it off then rinsing my face with warm/hot water. This is £2.59 in my local super market. It is a big buy for me.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing which facial cleansing products i use.There are a few products on the market that i want to try such as witch stick, Burts bees sensitive face cleaner,

Thank you for reading

Emma x



No comments:

Post a Comment