Tuesday 14 October 2014

Coming Soon, w7 Halloween makeup set & Hair Product

Hi,

Good Morning to my lovely readers...

So today i'm going to be doing a fun review seeing as Halloween is only a few weeks away. I won a competition and they sent me a w7 vamp me up makeup set this looks like so much fun. I've been wanting to try this since i received it! I'm such a big kid.

The set contains: 1 eye shadow black with a slight shimmer 1 Vamp me up face & body paint in white 2 mini lipsticks one deep red and one black and 2 mini nail varnishes one deep red and one black.

It comes in a lovely Halloween themed box which is neat and compacted, so i think as well as showing and reviewing these products i'm going to do a Halloween inspired makeup look, just to get you and me in the mood, and because i'm so excited to use this beautiful fun little makeup kit. Not sure what i will be yet so keep your eye's peeled later for my Halloween makeup post!

I will also be reviewing some hair products today as well. I did a charity hair event last month for the little princess trust who help children with cancer and make wig's for the boy's and girl's, i had both sides of my hair shaved off and donated it to them, i was inspired by Christy Mack's hair. So i had been looking for a hairspray to hold my quiff in place, which i have now found! i will share my thoughts on this hairspray by TREsemme. 

Thank you for reading

Emma x 




No comments:

Post a Comment