Tuesday 28 October 2014

MUA lip stain

Hi, 

Well what can i say i have use so many lip stains in the past and to be honest i have found them all rather rubbish. Now i have found MUA lip stain and WOW! what an amazing product it is so well pigmented it has a lovely soft applying tip, is smells absolutely delicious.


I applied this lip stain at 8am and it has taken me through the whole day to 10pm without needing one, yes one touch up! i am so happy with this product i will 100% buying more in different colours, i went for fruitilicious a gorgeous pinky red shade, beautiful once on your lips.

It comes in a lovely pink applicator, which is very eye catching this caught my eye so i decided to give it a go, and i am so happy i did fo the price of £3.00 this is a makeup must have! As they advertise on the product kiss proof is is certainly that, no false misleading status. I hate it when i but something because it says none smudge, long lasting but is the total opposite! 

MUA makeup academy have created a truly amazing lip stain, i purchased it from superdrugs but now after using it i wish i had brought more! i feel a trip coming on. I am raving about this product because it is so good and worth your effort to purchase and give it a go, i know you will love it as much as me. 


With this lip stain i went for a natural makeup look and used w7 lashtastic which made my lashes feel a million dollers as always! this is my mascara of the moment for sure, but with my natural look my lips stood out a mile and i loved it they we're soft smelt to die for and look fantastic even if i am blowing my own trumpet a bit. 

I think at the moment i am enjoying lip stain more then lipsticks as they do give you that long lasting lip colour and with three children i don't always find time for a makeup re-touch, so do give this little lifesaver a go, share your thoughts with me, as i would be so happy to hear what you think of it. 

Thank you for reading
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment