Friday 10 October 2014

Upcoming Blogg

Hey My wonderful fellow Bloggers

  i have not got round to reviewing my next w7 product yet which i am SO excited about it the eye shadow palette in the buff! i have been wanting to try this eye shadow for ages so tomorrow i will be testing this one out and i will be adding pictures of this palette on my eyes, the colors are gorgeous and look very well pigmented,12 colours which range from light to dark, for diffrenet affects i shouldn't need much product on my brush for this to look amazing..

 I will also be trying out there other mascara which is Lashtastic, so i'm hoping for really good results on this, by the name of this it should be as good there Souffle mascara.

If any of you have already tried either of these W7 products then i would be very interested in you views and opinions and what you thought about these products for there quality and there price.


Many Thanks

Very Excited Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment