Monday 13 October 2014

Makeup Must Haves

Hi,

So i'm not going to review a product tonight, i'm going to talk about makeup must haves!
I love makeup and i'm sure you have all seen this, and i'm sure you all love it as much as me.

So here are MY beauty must have's that i always like to have.


Primer: the magic to makeup, you can not go wrong with primer it set's the rest of your makeup off perfectly. Soft,silky and smooth, your foundation will just glide over the top and give you the perfect finished look. I haven't always use primer but i really was missing out on so much not using it.


Mascara: I love mascara, even those day's where i don't have time for a full face of makeup, i still put on mascara, it makes me feel more confident, and makes my eyes look wider. I always have time to put a bit of mascara on even if i'm  up late, and need to get the kid's ready pronto, mascara make everything better.


Blusher: I don't think a face with just foundation look's finished until you have blusher on, you don't need lot's but just to brighten and lift your face. I love blusher, one of my big must have's. I like to have rosy cheeks, and colour to my face.


Eye shadow: eye shadows to me are like little jewels of colour, each little pot of palette opens a treasure chest of beauty. I like matt eye shadows as well as shimmers, i don't always go for big bold eyes, sometimes suttle is more appealing, but when i like to make a statement i always choose to have big bold colourful eye's. So i always have many eye shadows in my makeup bag.


Foundation: Of course any must have makeup list must have foundation, it can be such a hard and stressful search, trying to find the perfect one for you, but once you have it, life is easy. I have tried so many brands of foundation, but i now only use two different brands which are Maybelline and w7. Now i can go in to a shop and not have to spend hours finding the right one, or buying the wrong one and looking to pail or to orange.


These items are my must have's that i couldn't be without, with these few products i could live happily, there are so many other products that i do love and have, lipstick,lip gloss, bronzer, eye primer, and thats just to name a few. The list it truly endless, buying makeup makes me feel happy and excited, i'm like a child at Christmas i can't wait to get home and try it on! Makeup to me is a passion and a hobby i enjoy testing and find new products, it makes me feel good about myself, and it enables me to have a new look every day.


Thank you for reading my blog, on my makeup must have's, hope you enjoy reading what i couldn't live without. I'd love to know what you would be lost without.

I will be reviewing another makeup product tomorrow, which i hope you will enjoy!



Thank you for reading
Emma x 



No comments:

Post a Comment