Saturday 18 October 2014

Cheaper False Lashes

Hi,


So tonight I've gone for false lashes, to review but the ones i will be reviewing are cheaper then most of eye lashes on the market. For make up mad people not being able to spend lots on beauty accessories i have found cheaper versions.

So i brought a box of 10 false eye lashes from Ebay, they cost me £1.89 with free shipping, so i was not expecting great things to be honest, they come in a long white cardboard box attached safely and the pack includes a little tube of eye lash glue. The lashes i brought where a feathered look as  i wanted them to still look natural, they are soft to the touch and don't come across as cheap nasty lashes.


I have never been a big fan of false lashes they have never seemed to appeal to me, but now i have my blog i wanted to test products that i have missed out before, Putting them on is easy enough i used tweezers and applied only a small amount of eye lash glue, as being new to this i didn't want to over load my eyes with glue. I was pleasantly surprised buy these lashes, i did put on mascara before to give my natural lashes a thicker look. The quality is good for such a cheap box of lashes, i would say these are fine for an evening out, but if wanting false lashes for a wedding or important meeting go for a pricey pair, i would also say invest in a better glue as for me it does not feel strong enough.


On rating these lashes i give them 6 out of 10 because i would need to buy a stronger glue which is going to cost more, and i could but Revlon lashes with a better glue for around £5.50, but if you are in need of false lashes for a short use, then these are worth giving a go. I will be trying better branded false lashes in the weeks to come, i want to try the ones that are more glamours and better quality glue is supplied, but i would recommend at least giving them a try and no one is a better judge then yourself.

Thank you for reading, i will upload pictures of me wearing them tomorrow, my camera has had enough tonight, does not want to co-operate.

Emma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment