Saturday 11 October 2014

My Make up Passion

Hi Again

Well my passion for make up, I've always been interested in make up from a young age, seeing tv adverts and magazine articles , going in to shops and seeing there wide ranges of different products, but when i started secondary school is when my love for make up really took off.

Fitting in with the other girls at an all girls school, making yourself look beautiful and pretty is a big part of growing up, and gaining attention from other's, now i'm 25 and a mum to three young children my make up obsession has gone in to overload, i love going shopping and spending ages in the make up section, looking at all the new types of foundation, lipsticks, eye shadows and so on.

Money is a big part of me not having a massive make up collection but when i can buy new items i will, i'm always you tubing new looks, with the spare time on my hands now my two sons are at school i took the opportunity to set up this blog to help others find there passion and love for make up,and express the way i feel. I came across w7 online and at such good prices i brought myself some bit's, and continue to when i can.

I have fallen in love with there make up range, what i have tried already has made me want more! there are so many make up company's out there, but at this time w7 is the brand for me.

I'm so excited to be blogging about something i love and i really hope you enjoy reading my views on these products, all comments and opinions will be valued and replied to. So please do comment. I will be starting my own you tube videos soon as well  reviewing products as i find you have a bigger view count, and you tube seems to be the in thing now but i'm going to keep up my blog as well, as i have the passion for writing my thoughts down.


Thank you

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment