Wednesday 5 November 2014

w7 Rock n Roll eye shadow

Hey,

Just realized i never put my post up about w7 glitter rock n roll eye shadow! 

I had seen this online and on w7 website so i decided to grab myself one in beautiful turquoise colour with glitter my two most favorite things! 

I brought this for £3.00 which maybe a little pricey for some people, but seeing as i won't be wearing it all the time it will last so £3.00 for me is a good price.
As you can see it comes in a lovely clear tube so you can see the gorgeous colour inside, once you remove the screw lid it has a roller ball on the top.

Applying this eye shadow is so easy and smooth, you get the perfect even coverage with it as well i don't know if it is because of the great little roller ball but i am very pleased with this eye shadow.
As you can see one applied it is the most beautiful shade and all that glitter in there give your eyes that extra sparkle! and its has just the right amount of glitter in it as well which is great if you are not looking for an over glittery look.
I applied this firstly with just the roller, then i went over with a eye shadow brush. With a beautiful cream base colour you could get a beautiful look.

Rating this product i give it a 10. great value lovely packaging, and a gorgeous  colour and perfect amount of glitter. For me any thing with glitter is a must have or at least a must try! 

Add a little sparkle in to you day or night with this eye shadow! 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment