Wednesday 26 November 2014

Drop Dead Gorgeous Nails

Hey Beauties,

So on my recent shopping trip i picked up some great little offers, one of them was a nail art kit called drop dead gorgeous 3d nails. So tonight i have tested this product and here are my thoughts on this £2.50 little kit! 



First up it comes in a beautiful box black with gold glitter trim, so a very elegant look. I have never seen this brand before and usually i spend loads on separate nail art products, so to have a complete look in one box was perfect! As i said this kit cost me £2.50 in my local Tesco beauty isle bargain.

I love beautiful looking nails and always try to keep mine looking beautiful, when people see my hands i want them to see i take care of them. Anyway back to the product itself the nail varnish is a very good consistency not too runny or thick easy to apply and i use three coats worth, which is far less then i have use with some other nail polishes.
The instructions are on the back: It tell's you to apply the 3d balls when the polish is tacky, so i followed them it is a very simple look to achive! and the results are great, i have only covered one nail on each hand with the 3d balls and it looks very effective. I used the lid of a que-tip pot to hold my chosen finger over and sprinkle the balls on to it once i was finished i used the handy supplied funnel to tip the excess balls back into the jar so i didn't loose any, or have to throw them away, i love the fact that they supplied you with one!


Once i had let the nail varnish dry and made sure it was set i  applied a clear top coat over every nail and two coats on top of the 3d nails to set them a little better. The only worry i have about them is how long they will last??

My overall thoughts on this product though is i would defiantly buy more products from there range, i am happy at how easy and simple it was to get a beautiful 3d nail look. 

Thank you for reading, and i hope you have enjoyed my little bargain buy! 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment