Sunday 9 November 2014

Makeup_Rev nail varnish - Are you still available.

Hey

Beautiful's

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! back to the grind of life tomorrow so tonight to cheer myself up i used my makeup-rev nail polish in the shade Are you still available, which is the most gorgeous lilac.

Easy application: 

This is a very easy to use nail varnish, i applied two coats and got a beautiful finish i did also use a base coat, as well as a top coat on after. My only fault with this nail varnish was on my second application it became slightly stringy. This could be down to me not shaking the bottle enough before use. So i will try it again and give it a more intense shake next time, but this is a beautiful colour with a very unique name which i love! I would say it is also a quick drying nail varnish by the time i had painted my other hand the first one was dry and ready for another coat! Which is great nothing worse then waiting ages and then you go and ruin your hard work! 
I brought this item from Superdrugs for £1.00, which is lets face it a bargain price! 
I will be buying other nail varnish's from Makeup_rev as Superdrgs sell 45! what more could a girl want in one shop what a selection!

My overall thoughts: I would and will be recommending this nail varnish, as it is a beautiful colour, great price and gives you a great finish. 

I hope you enjoy there nail varnishes as much as me! 
( The black i used was Rimmel, and i need a new one as its a bit stodgy now ) 

Thank you for reading, enjoy...

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment