Saturday 1 November 2014

Halloween's over :(

Hi, 


I hope you all had a wicked Halloween. I had a great night as for my makeup it took me about an hour to get it right i tried a few different looks and ended up going for a sugar skull, i use w7's vamp me up kit painted my whole face white apart from two circles around my eyes which i used a green eye shadow to fill them in then went over with w7 rock n roll glitter eye shadow, i used this to give my eyes a more elegant look. For the line work on my face which included my eyes mouth and forehead i used MUA extreme felt eye liner. I used a combination of makeup to show people that you don't need to buy a face paint set because it is achievable with makeup.




It was a fun project and i had many comments on my make up, i was happy with it but my line work could have been better, and i admit i did rush as i had three very excited children and after all Halloween is for them. I hope you enjoy looking at my makeup i am looking forward to next year now, but i have decided i will be doing a few looks for Christmas as well, just for a bit of fun. So i'm putting my thinking cap on now for so excellent ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment