Tuesday 4 November 2014

Elegant touch..Aztec false nails.

Hey

So for this post i'm doing something a little different, i'm going to review false nails. I love beautiful nails and i use to get my nails professionally done all the time but as the prices went up, i just could not afford it any more. So i would just paint my nails maybe add some nail art to them. 
When shopping the other day these nails caught my eye, on sale in super drug for £4.75 down £7.25, so for that price i decided to give them ago, but these nails come with adhesive nails strips and not glue, i have never been a fan of the strips so i also picked some glue up as well.
The glue was £3.20 which some people may find expensive but seeing as you only need to use a tiny amount for a strong hold, i think this is a god price.

So the nails come in a lovely black box with the pattern of one side, as i said i went for Aztec as there is a bright apple green triangle on them and i love green! the pack contains 24 nails, 10 sizes, adhesive strips, buffer and the instructions.

I love the pattern of these nails, they are strong and well made which is a good start i have small nails so sometimes find it hard to find the correct fit in packets. This set had the perfect fit for my nails which i was also pleased with,after sorting the nails out keeping the ones i needed i used a small pea sized amount of glue on my own nail then lined the false nail up, placed it and held for 5 seconds.

I could feel the glue had stuck straight away. I would give these nail's a 8/10 and that is only because i think they should come with glue as well as adhesive strips so then you have the option to choose.

I will be trying the strips to see what they are like.

I have never tried elegant touch products before but i will be buying more sets of nails, because they are well made, good quality and a great price. I am so pleased with the finished look and have had complements already from Facebook.


Hope you have enjoyed these are worth a go 100% i will do a follow up post of how long they lasted and the condition there where in once they come off.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment