Tuesday 11 November 2014

Twitter competition (win)

Hi,

So today i received my prize that i won on twitter, from HJ Manicure! To be entered in to the competition all i had to do was follow hj manicure and re-tweet there tweet, easy peasy!

Once they informed me that i had won they gave me the option to choose a colour from there range, this was a HARD choice but after looking through all the beautiful colour i opted for Midnight Blue from there Autumn/Winter range. This is the most beautiful nail polish it has a gorgeous shimmer to it as well for that elegant look.
These nail varnishes can be purchased at http://hjmanicure.com/  and they retail at £9.50, and they have a wide range of other beautiful colours! 

 These are also cruelty free and vegan friendly
Fast drying.
I love this nail varnish, it is so easy to apply and two coats gives you perfect coverage. My picture does not do this polish  justice you really need to try it out yourself to see how gorgeous it really is! I can not wait to purchase some different shades.

Thank you to Hj Manicure for there competition, i hope your enjoy.

Emma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment