Thursday 6 November 2014

Makeup_revolution lipstick

Good morning!

So lipstick for £1.00, sounds crazy but makeup_rev do sell there beautiful lipsticks for just that! And how amazing and beautiful they are. I have seen so many people buying makeup_rev products and sharing there pictures on twitter, i felt left out for not trying these products.

I popped in to my local super drugs who sell this makeup brand and what can i say wow! i brought two lipsticks from there rang both being vamp colours.

I have been so excited to try these out and be in the makeup_rev group, now i'm no longer a makeup_rev virgin! 

A beautiful black lipstick container and gold writing this caught my attention straight away, once opened a gorgeous  well pigmented colour awaits you.

My favorite one of the two is the reddish coloured one purely because the darker shade is a little to dark for me.

These are great lipsticks they go on smoothly, there not sticky and leave your lips feeling smooth and soft. I applied my lipstick with a lipstick brush, i find this easy to get an even amount on to your lips.


I am so happy to finally tried out this beautiful makeup brand, and im so excited to try the other products i brought. I do think there will always be makeup_revolution products in my beauty collection from now on. There such great value and just because there cheap they are no less quality then a lipstick that cost 5+.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment