Friday 21 November 2014

Mini Beauty Haul !

Evening Guy's

Happy Friday!

So today I've been shopping, and i picked up some lovely little bit's. All the items i have brought are from my local super market ( Tesco's ).

1st up is: Imperial Leather, FunFair Nostalgia, revitalizing body wash, Pink peony & raspberry.
This is a new range and at the moment its on offer for £1.00 there are a few other one's as well but i love raspberry so chose this one.

2nd: Beauticology just desserts, Raspberry cream Macaroon, Hand & Body lotion.
This was in there beauty Christmas isle, i love to have a look down there when i can, they always have so much that i want! This beautiful little hand & body cream was £2.50 which is a reasonable price, and would make a cute little gift for someone. Raspberry macaroon smells divine! 

3rd: Drop dead gorgeous, Berry 3D nail art manicure.
This is just such a cute little product, i love the packaging and i just could not help myself i had to have it! i love nail art and i thought this would be the perfect look for Christmas, this item cost me £2.50 which for me is a bargain i normally spend loads nail art bit's so its nice you get it all in one box! I'm not a big red fan but this is just ideal for Christmas!

4th: Nivea luscious beautiful lips.
I love this tin a beautiful pink heart with a blue and gold pattern, perfect for Christmas! inside there is two Nivea lip butters one original and one raspberry rose, two chap sticks one essential care and one pearly shine! This was £3.50 and again i think bargain price as i will use the tin to store all my lip balms in! 

I love picking up little bargain's knowing that if you don't get in there quick they will all be gone and the price will b double! 
These would make perfect gifts for Christmas but these are little gifts to myself, we all need little treats every now and then! 


These products will all be coming up for review! 

Thank you for reading

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment