Tuesday 11 November 2014

My Winter must haves.

Hi 

Hope your all well, now that winter is on its way it's time to swap those flip flops in for some warm boots and a nice big coat! Here are a few of my winter must haves and the ones that have caught my eye this year.

Winter Coats: 
I still love the warm puffy coats that make you feel all cosy and warm! 

This coat is gorgeous is stylish and long, i love longer coat's.

Winter scarfs:   
Big chunky warm scarfs, that you can snuggle into when it is so cold! I love to feel warm.

I like to add colour with a scarf, i have so many i'm a bit addicted! I have a draw full of scarfs i buy at least 4-5 each winter! 

Winter Boots:
I love biker boots, for me they can give an outfit the most unique look, they are so comfy and perfect for those snow days! I must own about four pair's.

Fashion boots, i also love a heeled boot, and these are perfect lined with sheep's skin to keep your feet warm, the heel is the perfect height for me. These would look amazing in brown i think as well.

These are all my winter must have's and will be buying myself some of these essentials! 

None of the pictures are mine they are from Google.

Thank you for reading 

Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment