Sunday 30 November 2014

Laval Makeup

Hey Guy's


Sorry for the delay my internet decided to give up again last night, but its back and so here is my review on Laval Makeup!

I had previously purchased a pressed powder from Ebay that was Laval and i had been very impressed by it, so i decided to contact the company to see if i could possibly  review a couple of there other products, they e-mailed me back and very kindly sent me some more products. 

What i was sent:

2 large foundations in soft tan and beige.
1 eye shadow palette which contains 9 different colours.
1 blusher.
1 mascara.
1 felt eye liner.
3 lipsticks.
1 face shimmer.

My first thoughts on these products where wow! they all looked lovely and well made. The foundations are easy to apply and give a well even cover its not cheap so there is no need for large amounts just your normal amount, the soft tan is to dark from my natural skin tone but the beige is a perfect match. My only fault with the foundation is the smell its not horrible but has a strange smell to it, but its not of putting.


The 9 eye shadows are very well pigmented and no need for large amounts to be applied, i love all of the colours and you can achive many different looks with there being so many, the all have a lovely shimmer to them which i love, i have used these and i got alot of complements.


The face shimmer is also to dark for my natural skin tone, as it is a dark tan colour but it has a lovely shimmer to it and would be lovely if it suited you.


The lipsticks well i love all of them, these come in red desire (261), iced pink (262) and peach dream (258) they have a lovely smooth finish and cover well, they come in lack and gold containers which gives them a nice elegant look.






I love felt eye liners so i love this one its easy to use, give's you a nice smooth line, its in dark black i only normally go for black eye liners i am yet to try different coloured ones.


Mascara is also in black and give you an easy application, its not clumpy which is the worse thing with mascaras, it gives your lashes a longer look with complete coverage.  I could not be with out mascara and have so many this is a great brand.


The blusher comes in the shade Frosted Pink, which is lovely the perfect colour for me i love rosy coloured cheeks as long as you don't apply to much to your blusher brush it gives you a lovely finish.



So my thoughts on this brand its well made, and comes lovely presented all of the products are well made and i would be happy to but some more products knowing im getting good products. I would buy the foundations in the correct colours and also would love to buy some more eye shadows.

Thank you for reading

I hope you have enjoyed.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment