Tuesday 18 November 2014

Vaseline Rosy pouch

hey, Evening guy's

So i popped out to my local super market which is Tesco's, and as Christmas is coming there is festive gifts every where! So after having a little look about this little beauty caught my eye. I can say i have never seen a Vaseline as gorgeous as this one. A lovely little leather effect case in red and gold and pink perfect for a gift. 
So how could i resist not buying this, the price was £2.50 which i think is very reasonable for such a well made and reliable lip balm.

Inside it contains a tin of Vaseline in rosy red, the scent is rose and almond oil, and is smells beautiful a fresh rose smell with a hint of almond.
I am so in love with little bargain, inside the carry case there is a small compact mirror, perfect size to apply your Vaseline! 
Once applied to your lips its give them a lovely rose shimmer look. Vaseline is one of my winter must haves as its such a trusted brand.
So for me this is a perfect little gift for someone, or like me just for yourself.

Hope you enjoyed my thoughts

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment