Sunday 16 November 2014

w7 camouflage kit

Hi guys, 

So today i'm reviewing w7's camouflage kit,it comes in a nice bright white palette containing 5 different shades of concealer. 
This is a nice sturdy palette, which includes a mirror and applicator brush as well, the shades vary from light to dark so perfect for all types of skin colour. 
These concealer's are smooth and creamy easy to apply to your skin for a flawless look, for me they give the the perfect coverage over a spot. I tend to use a light shade and if i need to because my break out is bad i apply a medium over the top then my normal foundation, they are so easy to blend together as well. For me personally this palette does give me the perfect cover when i need it, i do not use concealer all the time. Only under my eye's to brighten them but for that i use a liquid concealer! 
Its also nice to have all your concealers in one place, for me this is a big thing as i'm terrible at miss placing things! So another outstanding w7 product i think! This camouflage kit cost's £2.50 from fragrance direct! normally £2.99.

Thank you for reading 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment