Tuesday 4 November 2014

Makeup_revolution haul

Hey 
      Lovely's

So finally i got my hands on some makeup_rev products and i am so happy! They sell in super drug so if your local to one go and grab yourself some beautiful makeup for a great price.

As you can see i didn't buy loads but enough.

I brought two lipsticks priced at £1 which is an absolute bargain price for lipstick, i'm not 100% on the shades as i can't see it any where on there! but from the picture you can see one is a beautiful dark plum purple, the other being a pink/red shade.


I was curious to try out makeup-revs pump blusher, this is peach which i thought would be an even shade not to light or dark.


I am so obsessed with mascara i simply can not be without it, it is a big must have for me, so as you can see another mascara. I am excited to try this out!


Double ended eyeliner, one end is a felt and the other being a crayon this is to get the perfect line and flick affect all with one product. Which i think is great as there is nothing worse then being nearly done and not being able to find your eyeliner.


And lastly a beautiful nail varnish! even though i feel i should be heading towards winter colours i still can not drag myself away from these beautiful pastel colours. This lilac is just such a gorgeous colour its subtle yet stunning! 

You may notice a witch stick in this picture that does not belong as its not made by makeup-rev but i will be reviewing  this as along with beautiful makeup you need beautiful skin! So keep a look out for that post.

I have not fully tried these beautiful products out yet, but i just wanted to share with you all what will be coming up!


Hope you enjoy and enjoy my upcoming posts! 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment