Sunday 8 March 2015

Why I Love Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Hey Guy's

Sorry I've not posted in a while life has been such a whirl wind lately! This post is a bit behind as i know so many others have already blogged Benefits Roller Lash Mascara, but this post is just sharing my pure love for it! I am a big mascara user and lover, so when i saw ELLE magazine had a free sample of this beautiful little gem i had to go get myself a copy. This Mascara for me gives me everything i could want in a product, full long beautiful lashes, as most of you know i am a big mascara lover and would be lost with out it, i have yet to try benefits "They're Real" mascara but i will hopefully be getting some soon ( awaiting pay day ) i have seen YouTube videos on it and it is so highly rated so i was so happy to get my hands on this little gem! 

Such an iconic brand most people love Benefit, my collection at the moment is small but i love every product that i own! The roller lash for me is such a brilliant product giving my lashes long length and no clumps. I have had so many lovely comments asking about my mascara or if i'm wearing false lashes but no its all down to this beautiful product.I will be adding pictures below so you can see for yourselves what wonders this mascara can do! If you have not yet tried it i really do recommend you do and i'm sure you will love it as much as me. The bronzed writing is elegant and the sample is so cute perfect to fit in my handbag, i can not wait to get my hands on the full size product with the beautiful roller liker lid. It has a lovely vintage look to it which makes it stand out from the rest and makes you want to know what its all about. I have used this mascara every day since getting it and i'm dreading it running out, Have you tried Roller Lash? What do you think, i would love to know you thoughts! So for me this is a little bit of magic in a tube and i really do LOVE Benefit Roller lash mascara. Sorry if i have bored you with this post but i just wanted to share my love. Full size product retails at £19.50 available online at benefit.co.uk and other retailers.


I hope you have enjoyed, thank you for reading 
Emma xx  

p.s Please excuse the state of me in the pictures :)  








No comments:

Post a Comment