Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunny Day At The Park!

Hiya Guy's


So Yesterday the sun was shining bright and being the weekend i though we should make the most of this beautiful weather, but with out having to spend lots of money. We all had lunch at home and got ready for a walk to the park, i have two boys aged 4 and 6 and a daughter who is 21 months old so they keep me on my toes. 

The park is close to us only a 10 minuet walk which is good as my 4 year old is not one for walking, we all had so much fun my daughter loved the freedom of exploring the park she run around looking at the passers by walking there dog's the older boys playing football on the field, even the seagulls eating chips that some one had left on the bench. I love seeing her explore the world and seeing her eyes light up when she see's something that attracts her attention, The world must be such a strange and big place to her. My boys made up games  which involved them running around lot's, my eldest son wanted to teach his brother how to use the monkey bars even though the 4 year old was not to keen he gave it a good go! Which made me proud of them both, after some time they decided  played football. It has been a while since we have been able to have fun in the sun the winter has seemed to drag on for too long now so any chance we can to go and have fun we will,  it felt good to feel the sun shining , it made me happy to see them enjoying themselves.

 Family is so important to me which it is to anyone with children and sometimes its hard to entertain them, but we really had a great day, on the walk home we played eye-spy even though it turned in to such a random game with my boys spying things that were not even there! I  wanted to add a little difference into blog not just blog about make up because my life involves much more then just shopping and beauty. So there will be the odd posts on things me and my family get up to, I hope you guys don't mind and enjoy seeing what we do! 

Thank you for reading 

As you can see not many pictures of my boy's not ones for photos! 
Emma xx










 


No comments:

Post a Comment