Wednesday 18 March 2015

Simple micellar cleansing water

Hey Guy's

Sorry for the delay in post's my son has been ill, so mummy duties have been my priority, but he's back in good health so its time for me to get blogging. I have been kindly sent the new micellar cleansing water from Simple. I've not used many cleansing waters before, but i have used Simple's products, such as there face wipes ect and they have always been a pleasure to use. I have always have sensitive skin being allergic to some beauty products and face paints, so its nice to fine skin care that is good to my skin.


To use this product i have some johnsons baby pads, applying a good amount then with closed eyes wipes across the skin until all of the make up product is gone, no need to rinse the face after use.after using this it really leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.There is no sticky after feel just clean skin. This is NOT a one swipe product and whoosh all make up is gone you need 2-3 swipes to take away all make up but it is highly effective. So it is a lovely easy to use product it is a very kind and sensitive product so good for sufferes of dry and delicate skin, since using this i have seen a difference in my facial skin it now feels so much cleaner and healthier which is such a great thing for me. 
Directions for use are included on the back of the bottle but most will know how to use, always keep eyes closed when wiping off mascara, which it is really good at doing i always find it hard finding a product that fully rids my eyes of mascara but this micellar water does and very easily.This for me is a very enjoyable and easy product, when the end of the day come's there are times where i feel like jumping straight under the covers but with simple cleansing water its such a fast product to use. Even when i do a full cleans i use a cotton pad with this applied and it cleans my skin totally picking up any missed daily dirt.( also good for a refresh in the morning ) I could rave about this product all day long but i don't want to bore or chew your ears off. I really recommend giving Simple Micellar Cleansing water a try and see the easy and affects it has on your skin! 

Have you already tried this product? Lat me know what you think!
It retails at £2.99 in superdrugs which i would pay all day long, because my skin now feels clean and healthy and who does not want that after a day of full make up.



With more then 50 years of skin experts simple know how to protect and look after our skin, creating products for all skin types at great prices. 


Thank you for reading and i hope you have enjoyed.

Emma xx



p.r sent sample all my comments and pictures. it

No comments:

Post a Comment