Monday 23 March 2015

Salcura Spring Skin: Rejuvenating Hand Therapy

Hi Guy's



I have been so excited about reviewing this product, and sharing my results with you. I suffer with the most terrible dry hands not just in winter but in warmer weather to so i was delighted to give this a go! A beautiful 85ml pot filled with a beautiful cream, that smells of spring the scent is not too over powering but leaves your hands feeling fresh and moisturized. Salcura is a well know brand that sells skincare that's help prevent spots, eczema, redness and dull skin. I did review so great products for them before and i still enjoy using them and seeing the great results and healthy skin it gives me. Back to the Rejuvenating hand cream.





A bit of information on the company: Founded in 2002 Salcura is a British medical brand with a background of Bio-medical research and science, There brand heritage is based on them finding life changing and truly remarkable results for there customers. They have a range of products to help with specific dermatological skin needs to general skin concerns. Products for babies and children, teenagers and adults, Hair and body care and even a beautiful range of essential oils.



When i use: I use this after a shower in the morning or night as i find my hands really dry out after, also i use it after washing up because i get terrible dry hands, since using this spring skin cream i have noticed a big change in my hands they don't get sore and crack, and they feel so soft and are lovely to look at which may sound strange but dry crack hands are not something you want to show off. As i mentioned about the scent it is a very refreshing inviting smell, which is far from overpowering, some creams make me want to wash them off because they go to over the top.For me this is a product i would use happily through out spring and summer to keep my soft beautiful hands, Ii love the feeling it gives me but its not just for a few hours unless i use water then i just re-apply but it does keep mine moist and fresh as i said. It is a thicker cream as well like a night cream which holds in more moister so its nice to know that the goodness is being held in for a longer period of time.As well as not harsh chemicals put in to this product which is always a plus side knowing the ingredient is natural kind of makes you feel more welcoming to using it.As well as being a delight to use it gives my hands a nice spring glow, not sure you can see it well in my pictures but close up you are able to.





 As much as i love this product i recently passed it on to my mum so she could get the benefit of this product as well, being older her hands are worn and tired but since using this she has also seen the clear difference in her skin, being softer and feeling "younger" as she put it. So its perfect for younger and older skin types. The packaging is very delightful as well simple but eye catching, i love the metallic green on the lid which provides the name of the product. A large tub and i use a finger dip at a time ( not sure this is a correct term, but makes sense to me )  So for people that do suffer with dry skin i personally think this would be a great product to try it retails at £12.99 so its not a purse busting purchase.


So i hope you have enjoyed my Salcura spring skin review and i would love to know if you guy's have tried this product or a product from there ranges?!

Thanks for reading
Emma xx




p.r sent sample, all my own pictures and genuine review of the product.  




No comments:

Post a Comment