Thursday 8 January 2015

Ten Things About Me!

Hey Guy's

So i have been asked by the beautiful +Fred&Eve - The Home of the Handbag to share with everyone ten facts about me, so that bloggers can get to know each other better!






This is so we can all share facts about ourselves and get to know each other better!



So here are my 10 facts! 



1. I'm a qualified nursery nurse when i was younger i either wanted to do this or be a top chef!



2. My favorite food is Salad! i love it if i go to a restaurant i always end up picking a salad.



3. My biggest wish is to go to Tibet and see the Buddhists monks i have always wanted to go even at such a young age.



4. I have three young children who mean the world to me and everything i do in life is for them.



5. My most favorite film in the world is three men and a little lady, i have watched this since the age of five and i can never watch it to many time's!



6. I love phantom of the opera, one thing i have always wanted to do it go and see it on stage, i love the music and the story behind the play.



7. One of my proudest things is shaving my hair and donating it to charity for children with cancer.



8. I have a big fear of eyeballs! i hate them the freak me out big time anything not normal makes me feel so uncomfortable. ( strange i know ) 



9. I would love to foster, as a former foster child myself i would love to give something back and make a difference even if it was just to one child.



10. My favorite colour is bright green! the most of my house is painted in this colour, and of course i have matching accessories. Anything green i have to buy!  



So there are a few things about me! I hope i didn't bore you all too much, and i hope you have enjoyed! I am now passing the Baton on to:



  http://tilililly.blogspot.co.uk/ Cecile & http://millylovesmakeup00.blogspot.co.uk/ Milly



So i look forward to seeing them, and i really hope you enjoyed my post!



Thank you for reading



Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment