Monday 5 January 2015

Body shop Pink Grapefruit festive picks!

Evening Guy's 


I hope you are all well and Monday has been good to you all?



As i said in my last post before Christmas i entered a body shop Facebook competition, and i was so shocked i had won! 



They asked me to pick what i wished for and i chose the pink grapefruit range, i love pink grapefruit is has such a sweet/sour scent. I love using it first thing in the morning as it wakes me up and gets me ready for that long day ahead.




Inside


 A beautiful gift box on the outside and the most gorgeous contents on the inside! Included in this set is: 


250ml soap-free cleanser with cold-pressed pink grapefruit seed oil.

50ml body butter, body moisturiser not for use on the face.
50ml body scrub,body exfoliator.
100g soap, vegtable based with pink grapefruit seed oil and palm oil.
One small bath lily.


Prices: Shower gel £4.00 (250ml)

            Body Butter: £13.00 (200ml)
            Soap: £2.00 (100g)
            Body Scrub £13.00 (200ml)
           Ultra fine bath lily £2.00                      Total £34.00


I love body shop even though i do not get to shop in there as much as i like, it is a pricey shop but you are paying for such top quality and beautiful products, all made from natural ingredients and not tested on animal's. 



I love all of these products each giving your skin a refreshed lush feeling, the body butter just socks into the skin so naturally and leave's you feeling soft and smooth. As for the exfoliator another outstanding product with its deep cleansing properties this makes me feel like a new person after using it wiping away all the oldness. The shower gel take's me in to another world full of fresh fruit awaking my scenes and getting me ready for the day ahead leaving my skin smelling amazing for the day! Unlike some soaps the body shop shop does not dry out my skin or itself and leaves me feeling great like the other products in this gift set, i have my eyes on a few other products i would love to try from this range including the pink grapefruit hand cream, body mist and beautifying oil.



I have truly loved this gift box and am deeply grateful to the body shop fpr making my Christmas wish come true! 



Do you have a body shop must have or Favorite?  I would love to try some more of there beautiful products.



Many thanks and i hope you have enjoyed! 



Emma x





No comments:

Post a Comment