Saturday 17 January 2015

Persian & Parissa waxing strips & after Oil!

Hey Guys!


For me waxing has never been a big thing, i have always used razors of tweezers i have dabbled with wax strips when i was younger! Oh my and that was a mistake i would never want to relive, but as i got older and beauty and my looks became a bigger part of my life i decided i needed to try new thing's!



So i have been getting my eyebrows waxed for sometime now, i have been tempted by treading but all  the stalls near me always come across as unhygienic! So a close friend waxes them for me, after some more research into waxing i decided its time to try them out again, there are so many different makes on the market, but i was kindly sent some to try out and review! 


I received three boxes,

Parissa which includes: 

24 ( 12x 2 sided ) assorted strips
Which are ideal for beginners, and used for the face, underarms, bikini and giving results that last up to 6 weeks! 


Azulene Oil: Soothes and softens the skin after and helps to ingrowing hairs.



Easy strips to use warm in the palms of your hands place on the chosen part of skin and whip off!






Persian waxing strips:


40 ( 20 x 2 faces )

Luxurious cream wax
no heating needed
removes hair from the root, discouraging hair regrowth
ready to use
press on & pull off.


Canola oil: lemon orange and blossom extract with menthol.



Easy ready to use strips, apply to the chosen area press on and pull off bigger strips for a larger coverage area.





Parissa Oil:  


A larger bottle of Azulene oil which again soothes the skin after use of was strips, and helps to prevent in growth of hair.





My thoughts:

So all of these products are so easy to use, gentle on the skin and the results are really amazing. I use the larger strips on my legs a week ago and they are still so smooth and soft and showing no signs of ingrowing hairs, i followed the instructions given which is press on and pull off and there in no wax left over on the skin after pulling off. This is the problem i had before when i used waxing strips which put me off as i found it so hard to get rid of the left over wax. These are such a pleasure to use and the oil gives your skin such a delicate feel after, with a beautiful scent to it. I am so pleased with the wax strips and have recommend them to friends who also use wax strips. These are a product of Spain but can be purchased Here: http://parissa.com/ .
 Relating at 13.00 USD but the postage on these products are $50.00 USD but they can also be purchased from amazon for £8.52 with free shipping included. For me these have a top quality feel to them and give you the best results you could ask for, no nasty rashes which i have also found when using other products. So i would be more then happy to purchase more of these once i have used all of them.


I hope you have enjoyed and thank you for reading!


Emma x

PR sent samples ( please excuse squashed boxes postman rammed them through my letter box ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment