Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Beautiful Dove Hair Care Range!

Hey Guys!

Sorry not been keeping up with my blog as much as i have wanted, kids are still off school and they are crazy as ever but tonight we are having a NYE party. This post is on Dove hair care which will also be feauted in my NYE party look that i will post up later!


Dove Shampoo & Conditioner

I have been so excited to try out this new Shampoo & Conditioner, i have heard such good reviews on them both. A thick creamy substance to both and a lovely smell, a slight shimmer to both as well which is nice giving them both an elegant look. Using them both how i would normally use any shampoo & Conditioner product from root to end's. Massaging into my scalp and working it in it give my hair such a soft and smooth feel, i have long hair and sometimes it gets knotty but using this leaves its lovey with no knots! I am in love with bot of these products because my hair feels great for up to 3 day's which is good living a busy lifestyle i don't always have time to get the best out of my hair. Rating these products 10/10. Leaving my hair strengthened and repairing split ends that i have due to fine fly away hair. Retailing at £2.90 in boots stores for a 250ml bottle for me beautiful hair costs as much as it cost so i am always willing to pay more for products! 

Dove Dry Shampoo!


For people like me who sometimes don't have time to wash your hair due to family life or just the every day rush dry shampoo is the answer! Dry shampoo's there are so many on the market now, but some really are not as great as you hope! leaving your hair with a horrible whitish colour after use, but Dove dry shampoo is not in that category. Lifting the top of you hair then spraying on to the roots evenly, then massaging in with your finger tips to give volume them brushing gently and style if required.  With no horrible smell and no white coloration this really is a top dry shampoo. I have tried so many but always seem to be disappointed. Rating Dove dry shampoo 10/10 top marks for a brilliant product and retailing at £4.59 for 200ml is a great price for such a durable product! 

Dove Heat Defence spray


This product is to help protect your hair from excessive heat use, as i have mentioned before in some of my other post i have naturally straight hair so i do not use straighteners, but i do use a hair dry a lot! So spraying on to damp hair before using any heated products i have found that this spray has reduced split ends for me, and leave my hair in great condition. Not bitty and horrible feeling like it does sometimes after drying my hair. I would imagine this would give lovely results to people who do straighten there hair, i am going to pass this on to my friend to borrow to see what she makes of it! also then i will know the full effect's this heat defence spray gives! Retailing at £4.49 at boots stores this would be a great price to someone who needs the protection from heat.

I still have a couple of products to try out but they will be posted up soon! 
I really hope you have enjoyed my thoughts so far about the Dove hair care range,
I'm now using these products most of the time and if you try them i hope you enjoy them as much!

Thank you for reading! 

Emma x


( pr sent samples )


  

No comments:

Post a Comment