Thursday 18 December 2014

Argon Oil, Shampoo and Condition!

Hey Guy's

I grabbed myself some really good deal's the other day, so what are we waiting for lets get stuck in!

Argon oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argon tree. In Morocco Argon oil is used to dip bread in and enjoy, gaining a world wide reputation as a high end personal product as well as a gourmet treat. Unroasted Argon oil is used as a skin treatment as well as a hair cosmetic.
Sourced from Google )

( Sourced from Google )


I have seen so much talk about Argon oil and had been wanting to get myself some for a while now, it can be a pricey product to purchase but not finding any in boot's or superdrug i was unsure where to buy it. And blow me down i found the shampoo and conditioner in the most unlikely place to find a product like this non other then Icelands frozen food shop!  

So after having a look at the tubes and checking out the date ect, i picked myself some up and even better is cost me £1.00 each!! for a 250ml tube i thought this was a mega bargain, once home i decided i could not wait any longer so i gave it a go!

My thoughts after use where i found for me it made my hair feel thicker as i have very fine, fly away hair. It also made my hair smell amazing and gave it the most beautiful shine and feel. Some people i have spoke to that have used this product said it made there hair greasy after a day of use, for me my hair stayed in perfect condition for 3 to 4 day which was amazing for me, still feeling thick and healthy i have been using Argon oil shampoo and conditioner for about 2 weeks now and i happy with the results it gives me. 


It always pay's to look out in the oddest place to grab yourself a bargain! So keep those eyes peeled.

The directions for Shampoo: Apply a small amount in the palm of the hand, massage in to the hair, rinse and repeat if needed.

The directions for Conditioner: Apply conditioner to damp hair gently massage in. Leave on for 3-5 minuets rinse well with clean water.

So finally after trying it i will always have a few bottles of this in my shampoo box, i do like to chop and change around with shampoos and conditioners, to see the quality of others and different smelling products.

I hope you have enjoyed guys, thanks for reading!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment