Sunday 21 December 2014

Lip Glam & Cloud Nine!

Hey guy's

So i have been kindly sent some new product's to review LipGlam & Cloud Nine, i have read a lot of review's on these products and from what i have seen people are loving them! 




About LipGlam: A multi purpose moisturiser it absorbs 300% of its weight in water giving you a long lasting moisturising result. 

Safe to use as:

Daily lip balm,
Cuticle ointment,
Split ends smoother,
Lipstick & Mascara primer,
Eyebrow balm,
Dry skin on elbows, knees,
Soothes chafing and rashes,
Last's up to 8hours.

As this products can be used in so many different way's i try a few of them out myself, as a daily lip balm and Eyebrow balm.

A thick consistency to it and yellow in colour it feels very moist straight away apply to the lips is easy but i would advise applying straight from the tube as it is sticky and some what annoying to get off your fingers. I use a lip brush to make sure it is fully applied to all of my lip area, once on my lips it fells soft and moist. I did need to apply this again through out the day so not really an 8 hour lasting product but i only applied it once more, that for me was the only let down i am happy with this product and it does keep my lips nourished and moist. For the eye brows this is really a great balm i applied this after i had put on all my make up, and my brows did stay perfect for the duration of the day its lovely having a multi purpose product instead of having to use so many different ones. This product retails at £9.99 per tube which contains 12ml.

Cloud Nine Magical Duet: Repair & Protect formula!

This gorgeous duet is the help with extreme heat used on the hair, the only heat i use is a hair dryer as i have naturally straight hair, and for the life of me i can not get curls to stay which is so annoying, no matter what i use they just drop.

The Remedy:

This has the most beautiful smell to it, a white cream that reduces split ends and breakage. You only need small amounts and use this product as a leave in conditioner on wet or dry hair for 2 minuets, leave in for 15 minuets for very damage hair! this products is amazing and for me really does work i do suffer with split ends which i hate so i left this in for the full 15 minuets after my hair felt like a million dollars, so smooth and replenished and it smelt beautiful! i do not use this every time i wash my hair but every other and the results are very visible my friends have also noticed the change as well, which is nice for me! 

The quick and dry potion:

In a spray bottle this potion is for extreme heat protection and to reduce drying times. As i said the only hair product i use is a hair dryer but i did use this potion, shaking well before use so it mixes together, spraying liberally on to damp hair, this also has a beautiful scent to it which is always lovely! After dry the hair as normal and style if required, i have long hair so drying does normally take some time, after using this i did not really feel that it helped dry my hair faster but i did find it easier to style my hair after, as i have very fine fly away hair. It seemed to just go in to place easly with out the need of hair spray which is a big thumbs up for me as i'm not a massive fan of hair sprays! This Duet retails at £16.90 for the set it come in a lovely little gift box and each product contains 50ml. 

I have loved trying both lip glam and cloud nine products! I will continue to use lip glam as as lip balm and eye brow balm and will look in to using as mascara primer! With the cloud nine products i will use both of these as i have been because for me they make a big difference in my hair and i love the results i get from them both!

Thank you for reading and i hope you have enjoyed! 
Emma x

Both pr sent samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment