Friday 12 December 2014

Bio Oil and Dr Organic products.

Evening lovely's

Hope you are all well,

I was very kindly sent some products from Olivia who looks after Bio-Oil and Dr Organic products, i had been wanting to try out Bio-Oil ever since i had my first child but i never seemed to get round to it, now after having my third child i thought it was really time to give this special little oil a go! So i received a cute little bottle and i love the smell of bio-oil, how i used it i applied some to a cotton wall ball and rubbed over the stretch marks on my stomach. I have been using this now for about 3 weeks and although there not completely gone they have reduced a lot, and i really can not express how happy i am, being 25 i hate going swimming and showing off my stomach as i feel very conscious about it, but now i feel much more confident and happy about myself. I have taken photos but i have decided not to upload them for personal reason's and i'm sure you don't want to see my stomach!! I know some people who use bio-oil for scars and they are also so happy with the results that it gives them, i'm so delighted with the results and will continue to use it out of choice.

Dr Organic is sold in Holland and Barrett, i have seen it advertised on television the items that i received:

Dr Organic, Royal jelly day cream.
Dr Organic, Virgin Coconut oil,
Dr Organic, Cherry lip blam.

Royal jelly day cream: This is a very luxurious face cream with a thick consistency, but its also light feeling to the skin. It socks in well to the skin and make's your face feel dehydrated and fresh, with a beautiful scent this cream is such a lovely product to use, since using it my skin has felt firmer and more alive that is the best way i can describe it to someone who has no used this, it has awakened my face and made me feel youthful again, also i have used this on my hands and arm and it has left them soft and smooth. This can be purchased at Holland and Barrett for £8.39 for 50ml which i think is a good price as some other face and body creams cost a lot more and for a organic product, 100% natural extracts i think this is very fair priced. 



Organic Virgin coconut oil: Not loving coconut was a big let down for me with this product, it comes in a lovely slim glass bottle with a pump action top. Giving your skin results such as, smoothing, rejuvenating, natural glow and moisture boost this is a thin cream that soaks quickly and effortless in to the skin, i did try this even though i really do not enjoy coconut, i found it very easy to apply and it used with the dry skin i suffer from on my face, but any lover of coconut would really enjoy this product because it has a very strong smell. This can be purchased at Holland and Barrett for £12.99 for 30ml.

Organic aloe vera cherry lip balm: A beautiful little lip balm that i have really enjoyed using it is so dehydrating to the lips and makes them feel luscious and it smells so divine! a really good product it does not have the same look to it as other lip balms it has darker colour and a more gritty look, even though it is very soft. It has made such a difference to my lips especially with the change in weather, i suffer from chapped lips but since using this it has reduced so much, so no more cracked lips for me just healthy smooth lips. It also has UVA & UVB protection being SPF 15, so a good product to protect your lips from getting burnt and sore in the sun. I really do love this chap stick for everything it is the protection, the scent and the quality. This can be purchased at Holland and Barrett for £3.49 for 5.7ml.



So after trying and using all of these products i am happy with them all, its just a shame that the hydrating radiance elixir was coconut as i could not enjoy it to it full potential. My skin has shown an improvement since using the royal jelly cream and i have since brought another jar. I would really recommend giving Bio-Oil and Dr Organic a go if you have not tried them before! 

All Dr organic products are against animal testing!! 



Thank you for reading, and i really hope you enjoy! 

Emma x



No comments:

Post a Comment