Wednesday 31 December 2014

GoodBye 2014..Hello 2015

Hey guy's

I'm getting this in now before we all head off for that NYE party, with friends,family those special ones! I hope you all have a great night stay safe and say goodbye to the year 2014 in style what ever you do!

Here is just a little post on my NYE look.

Makeup:

w7 Camoflauge kit to hide blemishes and redness that i have.
w7 hd ready foundation in natural beige.
Make up revolution liquid blusher.
w7 in the buff natural nudes eye shadow palette.
w7 super due eyeliner
MUA pressed powder.
w7 eyelust mascara.
w7 go west lipstick.
 



Outfit:

White lace dress from fashion passion a shop on ebay, it cost me £12.00 including p&p so super bargain! Such a beautiful dress i have teamed this up with my new leather look jacket and heels that i brought for eberythingjust5pounds! so my outfit cost me £17.00 altogether!



I was going to do some fake bake as well, but didn't want to look silly through it going wrong, I've never used fake tan before so I've left it out this time round.

Hair:

Dove shampoo & conditioner.
Dove heat protection spray.
Back combing brush.
Bobby pin's
Hair spray.



Nail's:

3d nail art in bright red.

Love having pretty nails i did not get round to getting them done professional this year :(



As you can see i'm still in the process of getting ready! time is ticking away, so my lovely's i thank everyone of you for sharing some great things in 2014, and i wish you all a happy, healthy and safe new years eve! Here is to bigger and better things in 2015!

Have a great night!

Thank you for reading


Emma x




No comments:

Post a Comment