Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Leather Look Jacket!

Hey Guys,

So after sooo long i finally got one of my biggest wants a leather jacket, i'm so fussy and having a limited budget i've never found a leather jacket that i have wanted! So finally for Christmas my dear old dad brought me one! and i am so in love with it. It's not real leather just a leather look jacket but the quality is amazing and the detail gone in to this jacket is outstanding, from sainsburys clothing range TU this jacket cost £35 so what a bargain, and i'm so glad my dad got it right! 

A sleek black in colour with zipped pockets a gorgeous off center main zip and quilted shoulders and sleeves this has such a stylish look, and goes lovely with most things. I have paired it up with dark blue washed jeans and tanned boots, a skull fashion scarf and just to add that finished touch a beautiful quiff!   

For people that can not afford to spend large amounts on clothes but still want to look on trend and have a high quality look, this jacket is perfect. I am so happy and grateful to have received this as a gift and i will be pairing this up with some great fashion in 2015 and giving it my own unique look, as most of you know i love to stand out from the crowed and look different to the rest! So grab yourself a beautiful bargain while you can and wear it with style and uniqueness! 



Apologies for my poor quality pictures, i'm having to use my phone.




Thankyou for reading and hope you enjoy!!

Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment