Monday 9 February 2015

TRESemme Expert Selection!

Heeeyy Guys!

 TRESemmé is a brand of haircare products first manufactured by Godefroy Manufacturing Company in St. LouisMissouriUnited States, starting in 1947. It was named after renowned hair care expert Edna Emmé. The product line was initially marketed only to salons. The TRESemmé brand was purchased by Alberto in 1968, that was subsequently taken over by Unilever in 2010.For over 60 years, TRESemmé have used their range of hair styling products to bring the salon-feel to homes all over the world.TRESemmé is dedicated to providing all women with stylist quality products. From their origins in salons, TRESemmé believe that women should be able to look "fabulous" without spending too much money.


TRESemmé has won many awards for its range of products, including the following:
-Cosmopolitan Beauty Award 2010
-Allure Best of Beauty Award 2010 
-Cosmopolitan Beauty Award 2011
-Elle Beauty Award 2011
-Allure Readers' Choice Breakthroughs 2011

I Love TRESemme is such a trusted product and always give you the perfect finish, i have never had a problem while using these products. 

24 Hour Body Finishing Spray! 



A beautiful no sticky light product that gives you such hold, with a small application nozzle there's just the right amount of product given when applying. I love the scent of TRESemme its such a clean and refreshing smell unlike some products once you spray them you find yourself smelling and tasting them for the next few days! Having naturally straight hair i find it difficult getting a product to work with my hair without having a big fight and giving up. This TRESemme finishing spray is so easy and enjoyable to use i do require the use of many bobby pins as well but this holds my hair in the correct place and it stays! So i can enjoy my night without worrying my hair looks a total mess. Such an easy product to get your hand on as well being sold in supermarkets and most boots, superdrugs ect, and retailing at £4.98. I really do love this hairspray not that i style my hair all the time, but when i do it gives me a natural but firm hold. 

TRESemme Youthful Fullness Styling Lotion!




Yet again another salon perfect product i have used this a few times and its great, i had both sides of my hair shaved off for charity last year so i am now trying to re-grow these bits which is taking forever and looks awful! I have tried gels and sprays but this really does hold my re-growing hair in place its a fine runny solution and cream in colour. I normally pump two squirts in to my palm and then rub between my hands and apply the the hair that i want. This gives me the perfect slicked back look and from the front it can be mistaken as i have just tightly pulled my hair back. So i love using this in conjunction with the Firming spray as it give my hair the perfect hold and finish that i want! Also available in supermarkets superdrugs and boots stores this retails at £6.99 but even though some people will think this is expensive it will last you so not the sort of product you will have to re buy every week so a good investment!  

Thank you for reading and if you have not yet tried the TRESemme range i really recommend giving it a go as your missing out on perfect hair! 
Emma  xx                                                                                                                  P.R Sent Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment