Tuesday 20 January 2015

Liebster Award Nomination!!

Hey Guys!! 
                                                    

Well first off i would like to say a massive thank you to Bex over at the vegetarian option, for nominating me for this Liebster award! It really is a lovely feeling knowing people really do enjoy reading you blog. For me my blog is a passion as well as a hobby, having three children means there are other things in life that i have to concentrate on and i'm not as young as i use to be, i'm lucky if i make it to 10pm these days! I always try to update my blog when i have spare time and i really do love doing it! Anyway i will stop rambling on now and get down to it!




1What album would you say is currently the soundtrack to your life


Maroon five V I love them i always have and i think i always will! there songs are beautiful, and i'm proud to say i know them nearly word for word! :) ( pretty sad i know )


2. If you became a vegetarian, what food product would you miss the most and why 


When i was younger i gave up meat, and ate veggie foods i still prefer it now to meat, so really i would not miss much at all! 


3. If you could only take one make up product on holiday with you, what would it be and why 


For me it would be mascara! when i don't have time for a full face i always make sure i put mascara on as i feel it makes me look awake and makes my eyes stand out.


4. If you could become the main character in any movie, which one would it be and why


I would be Sylvia from three men and a little lady aka ( Nancy Travis ) this film has been my favorite film since the age of 5, the way she is in the film portrays real life having a child does not mean your life is over, it has just become that more exciting! having someone to share it with. And the care & love she and her daughter receive from Tom, Peter and Micheal in this film is just beautiful! It melts my heart every time :) 


5.  What is you're dream holiday destination


Oh my gosh this is SO hard there are so many destinations i would love to go Tibet, i would love to see the Buddhists monks and be in such a sensual place! 


6. What is you're favorite time of year and why


Summer because my children get 6 weeks of school and we get to share sunny days together and go to the beach, Park and just have fun in the sun! 


7. What's your lucky number


I don't have just one lucky number i have three the day's my children where born, 23, 18,19 ( sorry if this is cheating ) 


8. If you could change your name to anything you desired what would it be


To be honest i really don't know! this is so hard but i would love to be called something unique and strange! just like me haha.


9.  If you could stalk any musical act across country for their tour, who would it be

Maroon 5, this would be a dream some true i would love to be there groupee!! 

10 What is the hardest thing about blogging for you

Keeping on top of it, sometimes i forget to update and what products i have and have not reviewed my memory is no more lol! 

11. Have you broken any of you're new years resolutions yet


A close friend said to me, why wait till new year to change things you are unhappy about? why not change them once you are unhappy! to me this is good advice so as soon as things upset me or get me down i look to change them to be happy and content again! 


Well we have come to the end, i'm sorry if i have bored any of you but i really hope you do enjoy! Please take a look at Bex's Blog i know you will love it!


 http://vegetarian-option.blogspot.co.uk/

I Nominate: Anna @  

                    Cecile @ tilililly.blogspot.co.uk
                    Stevie @ 
                    Fred & Eve @ fredandeve.com
                 

My Questions!

1. If you could choose one person alive or passed to have a day with again who would it be and why?
2. What is your dream job and why?
3. If you had to pick your last meal what would it be?
4. Where is your favorite place in the world and why?
5. If you could recreate a scene from your favorite film what scene would it be, which film and why?
6. Why did you decide to start up a blog?
7. What is one of your life ambitions?
8. What is one beauty product you could not live with out?
9. What is your favorite colour?
10. Do you have a celebrity crush? if so who and why?


Thank you for reading! 


Emma x






No comments:

Post a Comment